Saturday, January 2, 2010

The CBC, Days Six Through Eight

Days left: 492
Words written: 4,671

Happy New Year!

Having my dad, sister, niece and two nephews here (in addition to my own daughter), as well as it being New Year's Eve and Day, proved to be too much of a distraction to get any writing done on days six and seven of the Christmas Break Challenge. Is that enough justification for skipping writing on those two days?

I got right back in the saddle today, revising much of what I'd written for Ronnie and adding another 557 words to the total. I think I'm pretty much done with the rough draft of chapter one and can move forward with the story. Next up, getting these two characters in the same room and talking. That's where the story really begins...

Tomorrow is the last day of my challenge so we'll tally everything up then.

No comments:

Post a Comment