Monday, December 19, 2011

"Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" performed by Judy Garland




There are many versions of this song, but in my opinion, you can't beat the original. This has been my favorite Christmas song this year. It has been hard to get in the Christmas spirit without my husband around, but I am "muddling through somehow." The thing I love about this song is the sense of hope for the future, that in time things will be good again. That is what is getting me through right now.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I am a month late on reading this post. I think we muddled through this Christmas quite well. I really enjoyed being with you and the girls at Christmas. This song never sounded so sad to me before. I understand why you picked it but hope you enjoyed the holiday season anyway.

    Love, DAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scribbler, It is time for an update.

    ReplyDelete